These are some of my favorite posts to read, so I thought I'd write my own.
1. MAC Select Cover-Up in NW20: I use my finger to dab this under my eyes and inside my eyelid along my nose to keep dark circles hidden. This especially comes in handy as a mother for no-sleep nights! It's also perfect to cover up any zits that decide to make an appearance. I've been using this stuff for years and LOVE it!
2. MAC Mineralize Satin Finish in NW20: They are discontinuing this stuff! I'm SO sad because I love this! It works miracles. Seriously. It's a liquid foundation with SPF. I use MAC brush 190 to apply it starting inward on my face and working out.
3. Covergirl Trublend Minerals in 410: This is what I currently use for bronzer. I know it's weird, but it's just a powder in a shade darker than my skin. I bought it while out of town when my make-up bag didn't make it in my suitcase and I just wanted to grab cheap make-up. It wasn't the right color and now I'm repurposing it. I use BareMinerals full flawless face brush to dab it on my cheeks, nose, and forehead.
4. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil: I use this on my entire face. I feel like it solidifies my make-up and it helps keep shine at bay. LOVE using this stuff! I use BareMinerals flawless face brush to apply it using a circular motion across my face.
5. Ulta Blush in afterglow: This came in a Ulta make-up kit and I'm loving it right now! It's a very bright, rosy color that stands out--which is awesome because that's totally in right now! I use a crappy brush that came in a Revlon blush, but I'm looking to get a new blush brush. I don't like this one!
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: If you don't use this, go get it now! It's a bit pricey, but SO worth the money. Use this and your eyeshadow isn't going ANYWHERE. No creasing. No fading. It's amazing! I just use my finger and apply this on my eyelids.
7. Ulta Eyeshadow in lustre: I use this all along my eyelid and apply with a basic foam brush that came in my Ulta make-up kit.
8. Ulta Eyeshadow in molten: I dab this in the crease of my eye at the corner nearest the outside of my face. It gives the eye some dimension. I use MAC brush 219 to apply this.
9. Ulta Eyeshadow in silk: I use this along my brown line and to help blend my shadow. I use Utla professional eyeshadow brush to help blend.
10. Eyebrow brush: If you don't use one of these, you need to start. Immediately. I thought I didn't need one of these. Until I tried one. I was SO wrong. Something as simple as brushing your eyebrows (which takes 2 seconds, by the way) helps your look SO much. It's amazing!
11. Eyebrow Pencil (or brown liner pencil): Once again, if you don't use one, get one now. It will make you look so much better! But beware: don't go overboard or you will look crazy.
12. Ulta black liner pencil: I use this on the bottom of my eye, including the inside of my eyelid.
13. Maybelline Eye Studio: I use this on my upper eye and often do winged eyeliner. Because it's fun. And amazing. The brush came with the liner.
14. Lash curler: Use one. It's a must!
15. Covergirl LashBlast Fusion mascara in very black: Not sure how this didn't make the picture, but it didn't. I use the purple bottle. It's the best in my opinion!
16. Urban Decay All-Nighter spray: This stuff works wonders when you need your make-up to stay looking flawless for hours on end. It's pricey, but worth it if you feel like you have to reapply your make-up before going out at night.