1. When you can't fall asleep at night, just get up and get something productive done for a bit. There's no point in laying bed and staring at the ceiling when you can empty those last few moving boxes. You'll feel much better and it'll wear you out so when you lie back down, you'll finally drift off to dreamland!
2. There isn't much more rewarding than watching your toddler learn. Or smile. Or laugh. Or randomly run up and hug you.
3. Feeling accomplished is one of the most important things for women, and always will be.
4. When all else fails and you can't get that stain out of your brand new carpet, buy a rug. Ta-da! Problem solved!
5. When it's as hard as it was for me and Jess to be apart, you know we're meant to be together forever.