How did I do last week?
1. Read Revelation. Still sticking with it. I'm loving my little helper book. It's making it a LOT easier. But it takes me over a half hour to get through half a chapter.
2. Get through school without getting discouraged. I MADE IT! And with straight A's. Woooo!
3. Baby projects galore. I started one on Friday, went to get supplies to do some more on Saturday, and got more necessities for him. So I got a good start.
1. Read Revelation. This one is sticking here until I'm done. And alongside it, I'm adding the goal to read my scriptures for AT LEAST 30 minutes a day. Our ward is going to be starting up this challenge. And I started today.
2. Baby projects. I can't wait to get everything done.
3. House projects with Jess. I wanna try to do one a night (at least on the nights we don't have other things going on) and one or two on Saturdays for the next two or three weeks. He isn't going to like this. But it will make our lives run much smoother once baby is here. I want the house to be all in order by the time Baby RyRy comes.
Last Week's Menu:
Epic fail. I did some of them...but not all. For the chicken crock pot recipe, go here. I did a post on my other blog with the recipe.
Menu for this week:
Monday: Oriental Chicken Salad
Wednesday: Enchirito, salsa, guacamole
Friday: Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits
Sunday: I think dinner with family
Don't forget to check out my new blog, Polka Dot Lane!