How did I do last week?
1. Read Revelation accompanied by my new insight book. Did this everyday. Except today. But I will before bed tonight.
2. Get through school without getting discouraged. I haven't done so well at this. We have 3 chapters for this last unit. I have now listened to all the lectures and read the corresponding chapters. Now I just need to study study STUDY all week. Problem is...I have NO idea what I learned. I'm mentally done. I just can't focus on it. I somewhat remember the last chapter, but that's only because it's on the reproductive system/development. I'm obviously really interested in how my little boy has developed and will continue to develop up until he is born. Plus, I've already been learning much more about this. So it's all kinda stuck there. But as for the digestive and urinary system...I just don't CARE anymore.
3. Baby projects galore. I WISH I had time for these. But school is taking over my life. So frustrating.
New goals for next week?
The same. All three of them.
1. I wanna finish Revelation by the end of August. So this one will be on there until I do.
2. I can't let myself get discouraged. Thursday night at 10:00 (or sooner) it will ALL be over. Except for waiting for my grade to come in. That'll be stressful.
3. Baby projects. This week I hope to get at least one done. And that will probably be on Friday after school is over. But I NEED to get something done. I have so much to do before Baby Ryan comes.
Remember when I posted my menu on here for one week only?
Yeah...that was cool.
But seriously. I'm getting so bad at cooking regularly. So I'm trying this again. This week...it will all be very easy, simple meals. But once school is over...I hope to try some fun, more difficult recipes at least a few times a week.
Monday: Spaghetti and salad
Tuesday: Chicken Crock Pot Meal
Wednesday: Chili (hopefully in bread bowls for Jess...he's been craving them)
Thursday: Hamburger helper. No...I'm not kidding. Jess and I have made it once...on our honeymoon. First meal we ever made together. We saw it at the store and got all sentimental. So we bought more. Mmmmm. And veggies.
Friday: Breakfast for dinner (waffles, eggs, and bacon)
Saturday: Eat out
Sunday: Philly cheese steak
Still no good pictures. I'm seriously going to start taking more.
But until then...see me years ago!
Have a great week!
Don't forget to check out my new blog!