So this morning I read an article written by Julie B. Beck. Pretty much, she is amazing.
Here is what I learned:
1) I can't do everything in a day that I would like to.
2) All women have the same problem.
3) I need to prioritize my life.
4) My top priorities should be those things the Lord wants and/or needs me to do.
5) In order to figure out what these things are, I must be able to receive personal revelation.
6) To qualify for this I must:
- Keep the commandments
- Renew my covenants each Sunday by partaking of the sacrament
- Go to the temple regularly
- Read the scriptures daily
- Daily prayer
- Keep a journal by my bed to write down thoughts, questions, and impressions from prayer and scripture study
I love Sundays. They enrich my life.