I'm going to put up a list of inquiries...and you all are going to answer.
1) My hands are REALLY dry. Anyone got something good to recommend to help them? It's itchy/painful and regular lotion isn't doing anything right about now. I have some other ideas, but I figured I'd see what others recommend.
2) I'm starting to work on Ryan's nursery. I've been searching for cute crib bedding, and I'm not having a ton of luck. Does anyone know of someone who makes it? Like if I pick out fabric...they'll make the stuff?
3) Who knows of cute blogs/websites that sell cute baby boy stuff? I'm not having much luck finding stuff.
4) Where are some good places to get baby furniture? I found one place I really like (I fell in LOVE with this set--crib and other piece). But Jess and I wanna look around some more before we buy. Any ideas would be appreciated.
5) Since my mother-in-law is leaving to Argentina at the end of June (Did I ever mention that? My father-in-law got called as a mission president. So they are heading out to Argentina for 3 years.) we decided to have my baby shower before she goes. If any of you bloggy friends want an invite...you are more than welcome to come! It'd be a great time to meet you all! Just send me your address.