I think I missed a week. Oops.
But here goes. Last "weeks" goals:
1. Make time for my writing.
I've been doing this. Yay! It's been so much fun!
2. Don't slack on final projects, essays, tests.
I really didn't do this. And so far...my grades are A+, A, A, A-. My last one should come in today and I think it's going to be an "A". Yay for another 4.00!
3. Read church lessons before class.
Check. I did this. I loved it.
And what are my new goals??
1. Cook/bake more. It's fun and I love it. But I never do it. And cooking more means eating healthier. So a new addition to these Monday posts will be my weekly menu (full with five dinners, one fun breakfast, one lunch, and one dessert). I'll put this at the end.
2. Read. I NEVER have the time to read. Especially when school is in session. So for the next 2 weeks until summer school starts, I'm going to read.
3. Don't procrastinate laundry. I have this problem. I do the laundry. Sometimes I forget I have a load in the wash, and by the time I remember to switch it to the dryer, it's mildewy and I have to re-wash it. What a waste! This doesn't happen TOO often, but it has happened more than once. My BIGGEST problem with the laundry is that I'll finish all the batches...and then they just sit there clean in the baskets. For one day. Then another one. Then another one. And when Jess and I need something we just pick it out. And all our stuff gets wrinkly. I HATE folding laundry. Least favorite chore EVER. But this will stop. Now. Tuesday is laundry day. That means all our clothes will be washed, dried, folded, and put away by Tuesday night. And Wednesday is towels/bedding day. Same goes here.
This Week's Menu:
Monday: Chicken and Biscuits
Tuesday: Green chili burros with spanish rice and corn
Wednesday: Tortellini with salad
Thursday: Chicken crock pot meal and apple crisp for dessert
Friday: Beef stroganoff with rice and green beans
Saturday breakfast: Egg McMuffins
Sunday lunch: "The Ultimate Ham and Cheese Sandwhich"
And now I'm hungry. :)