Well...this week's goals went fairly well, once again.
1. Straighten the house every morning. I LOVE this. It makes the day so much better.
2. Get ahead in school. This made life so simple.
3. Pray on my knees. So much better.
1. Pray on my knees. I want to completely solidify this one, no turning back.
2. Re-read/listen to at least 3 General Conference talks a week. I want to get more out of them. I'm afraid I was a bit too focused on these guys:
And not focused enough on the words being spoken.
3. Start working on final school projects NOW so they don't all catch up on me.