1. Always cut yourself a brownie out of the pan, put it on a plate, and eat it away from the pan. Never just grab a fork and dig in. It won't end well...
2. Always look in the mirror with a smile. Never look down on yourself. It won't help things.
3. Always read your scriptures in the morning. Never decide that you are too stressed and you'll read them before bed. It might not happen, and if it does, you won't be as focused.
4. Always cuddle with your husband. Never leave a foot wide gap between you on the couch. It's so much more fun to hold him.
5. Always enjoy the simple moments in life. Never get caught up in seemingly big events, ideas, or happenings. You'll surely miss out on life's greatest pleasures.
6. Always smile. Never frown. You don't know who's keeping track.
7. Always have a decent looking pedicure. Never leave toenail polish on about half of your toes. Picking an outfit will become much harder.
8. Always go to the grocery store with a list. Never go when you are hungry and pregnant. Things will end up in your cart that you had no intention of buying. (Though I thoroughly enjoyed my star crunch today...)
9. Always dwell on the positive things in life. Never think about the negative. You'll be happier and so will those around you.
10. Always thank Heavenly Father for your blessings. Never take Him for granted. For it is from Him that you are given all that you have, even if that may now seem like very little. He has His reasons, and you will be blessed.